HOW IS THE REAL ESTATE MARKET?
1) Mortgage rates declined to around 5%.
2) Multiple offers have subsided with some homes
seeing them while most are not.
3) The number of homes for sale has increased.
4) The time to sell a home is slowly increasing.
5) A lot of news stories talk about a coming crash in home values. Not likely! In 2008 stated income, no down loans caused the problem. Today buyers have to qualify and make a down payment.
6) Home values have stabilized.
7) The real estate market is still slightly in the seller’s favor for well priced homes prepared for sale.
8) We are returning to a “normal” market.
DOES STAGING MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
A recent study showed well staged homes sell 25% faster and at a higher price than unstaged homes. You can stage with your own furniture or if the home is vacant with a professional stager’s new furniture and accessories. Staging is an investment, not a cost. Staging allows buyers to visualize what your home could look like to its maximum potential. We are experts at giving advice using your existing furniture and decor. Plus, we have a professional stager available to streamline the process and have your home looking fantastic.